Contact: The URL for this blog is wordpress.stuartneilson.com, and you can follow me on Twitter as @StuartDNeilson or on my Facebook page. You can make suggestions in the comment field below, by email or Twitter.
- A list of autism and Asperger syndrome organisations and services in Ireland
- A glossary of terms including words and acronyms related to autism and Irish services
Video presentations and slide shows, hosted on Vimeo at https://vimeo.com/user19249977
- How I (Sometimes) Cope With Anxiety (and a set of illustrated notes for “How I (sometimes) cope with anxiety“)
- “Creating Autism“, exhibition animated loop
- Slide show and talk on The Spooky Powers of Normal People
I occasionally update downloadable resources and online collections of book and film reviews. These all contain links to a newspaper review, and an IMDB or Wikipedia page where available.
My list of autism in fictional books is at http://gallery.stuartneilson.com/index.php?album=ASD-fiction
My collection of autism portrayal in feature films is at http://gallery.stuartneilson.com/index.php?album=Autism-films/Autism-feature-films with a separate collection of autism in horror films at http://gallery.stuartneilson.com/index.php?album=Autism-films/Autism-horror-films. I will be adding a collection of documentary films.